UNITI - Semiahmoo House Society
Semiahmoo House Society, with UNITI, is about promoting inclusion and creating models that can influence societal change and support through donations are crucial in helping us meet our Ends. People want more experiences, options and opportunities. If any of these Ends resonate with you, please contact us. You could be an important part of UNITI.
1. People are valued members of society
2. People decide how they live their lives, and make informed choices
3. The rights of people are protected
SHS exists so that people with disabilities live self-directed lives in the community at a justifiable cost and are valued members of the community. SHS provides quality services and supports to people with disabilities and their families in Surrey and White Rock. UNITI is the partnership of three affiliated societies that provide important community services. UNITI partner, Semiahmoo House Society (SHS) is the longest standing and most recognizable of the three.
WE SERVE THESE POPULATIONS:
- Children & Youth, Immigrants, Indigenous Communities, LGBTQ2S+, Persons with disabilities or special needs, Seniors, Women
WE ADDRESS THESE ISSUES:
- Arts & Culture, Community Connections, Health & Wellness
For more information or to support our work
Associate Director of Development
604-536-1242 ext: 243
CRA Registration Number
119144772 RR 0001