City Councillor Linda Annis is a proud resident of Surrey for the past 20 years. She's currently the Executive Director of Metro Vancouver Crime Stoppers and has held several senior marketing and communications roles in the corporate and not for profit sectors.
Passionate about her work within the community, she is actively involved in various community groups including the Board of Directors for Zajac Ranch for Children (Chair), the Board of Directors for Osteoporosis Canada (Chair) and Semiahmoo House.
Linda is honored to have received the Queen's Diamond Jubilee medal for her volunteer service.
Insights gained from her diverse experience are applied to firstly recognize the needs and secondly address those needs within the City.
Her City of Surrey Committee work includes:
• City of Surrey Finance Committee
• City of Surrey Audit Committee
• City of Surrey Parks and Recreation Committee
• City of Surrey Heritage Advisory Commission - Chair
• SAFE Program Leadership Group
Metro Vancouver Committees include:
• Metro Vancouver Board – Director
• Metro Vancouver Aboriginal Relations Committee